Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Melancholia, a movie mind-preparation of Nibiru or Elenin?

Melancholia is something I heard of a few months ago and brushed it off, I heard it was an "arty" film and thought nothing more of it. I then heard that it starred Kiefer Sutherland, which perked my interest so I looked into it.

Once I did, I discovered it was yet another mind-preparation film such as Deep Impact, Knowing or any movie that features a lying US Government, scientists, military, etc, etc. The film centers around the drama of a girl (Kirsten Dunst) and then, get this, a "rogue planet" called "Melancholia" which is on a collision course with Earth.




Melancholia (the rogue planet) is hidden behind the sun and by the second half the movie, movies in front of our Star. Melancholia, a blue telluric planet (kind of like the shots of Nibiru which is a blue light with black around it) is supposed to fly-by Earth... kind of like Elenin is meant to fly past us.

(spoilers for the movie): The film ends with Melancholia colliding with Earth, destroying our entire planet.

Another funny thing about this movie is that the idea of the planetary collision was "inspired by websites about such potential events." Seriously? Yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melancholia_(2011_film)

No comments:

Post a Comment